Wishlist

12:48


Hey everyone,

Seeing as I don't have much money at the moment, after a massive summer spree, I can't buy all the makeup I want. So I thought I would share them with you. These are things I want (some I may probably never get) but a girl can dream right?

1) Benefit's Hoola Bronzer

I've had my eye on this for ages now but just haven't really bought it as I couldn't bare to waste my Bourjois bronzer, which I recently purchased and can't believe I didn't sooner because I LOVE it! 
Everyone raves about this and from what I've seen from people on YouTube it looks great on too! 

2) Urban Decay's Naked 3 Palette

Yes, I know I am extremely late on this band wagon and don't hate me for not having it already, but I just haven't bought it. I love the colours on this palette but I've heard about many dupes for this palette and I'm skint at the moment so that's why I haven't been straight to purchasing it. I do hope to purchase it in the future as all I've heard is good things from this palette!

3) Mac's Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation

Only recently has this caught my eye as to something I really want. I still haven't found a foundation I'm totally in love with, but the Wake Me Up foundation is getting close so far. Many people love this product and I hope if I do get this that I will too. 

4)  Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Full Coverage Foundation


I've never really thought about trying anything from Tarte before and feel that it's about time, so here it is on my wishlist. I love trying out new foundations and I've heard this is a great one! 

5) Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara

I have been through loads of mascara's and love to try new ones, I've heard nothing but great things about this! The wand looks good and there's nothing better than a good mascara wand! 

That's my wishlist, Do you have any products to recommend? Or are any of these on your wishlists? Let me know!

Lots of Love, x






You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. The Naked 3 palettes has been on my best purchases and that's coming from someone who is obsessed with eyeshadow palettes x

    www.pintsizedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone says they love it, I NEED IT NOW! x

      Delete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images