£1.99 Lipsticks | Review

07:45


Hey everyone,

I was looking through my ever-growing collection of lipsticks and I came across some Natural Collection Lipsticks that I had completely forgotten about! So I decided to review the ones I have and retry these products as they are only £1.99 each! (Who doesn't love a bargain?) So here's my opinion.

This lipstick is part of the Sheer Natural range, and is a very nude, pale colour and doesn't really show up well on the swatch (as you can see). There also isn't much colour on the lips either. This is definitely a lipstick I would never wear again, as it makes your lips a bit shiny and it took many coats for the lipstick to even show up.

This is also from the Sheer Natural range and is one of the better ones in my selection, this is sort of a your-lips-but-better colour. You definitely have to build up the colour but on a whole it's fairly good for the price you pay.

This from the Moisture Shine range and has much more colour too it than the first two. I do like the look of this on the lips and for £1.99 is really good.

Again this is part of the Moisture Shine range and for £1.99 it is the best out of the four! The colour shows really well and it leaves a nice colour on the lips! I don't see myself wearing this now as it isn't a colour I would go for, but for someone who loves this colour it is definitely worth trying out!


Due to these only being £1.99 (as I've said way to many times) they obviously aren't going to be the BEST lipsticks in the world! I think the darker you go the better the colours are and the better they look on the lips! I would definitely recommend the Moisture Shine, they generally have a better colour to them but for £1.99 you can't really go wrong! 

Lots of love, x



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images