Empties

12:09

Hey everyone,
I love reading Empties posts, I guess it's to be nosey and to see whether they've loved or hated the products and their opinions, so I'm going to share mine!
So without further ado here are my empties:



 As you can see there is a bit left in this bottle, but it is empty now, I promise! I just had a photo frenzy the other day because the lighting was great! Anyhow, I really love this product, I already have repurchased it as it is great for removing any makeup and dirt off your face! It doesn't irritate my face and lasts for ages, and for £4.99 it is an amazing product!




This is a LIFE SAVER! Due to having dry skin I often get lots of dry patches around my nose and cheeks. This solves that problem and used before a primer, it works even better! It is a very thick product and is best applied 5 or so minutes before applying your makeup, but it isn't really an inconvenience as I just put it on while I'm doing my hair. Definitely going to repurchase this!



I tend to not use conditioner all the time when I shower, firstly, my hair lasts so much longer in between washes and secondly, my hair is really thick and getting longer so it takes forever in the shower! This product solves my problems! It doesn't affect the length of time that my hair stays looking nice and not greasy, and makes my hair feel amazing! The smell is another plus, it smells heavenly! You can also get one for coloured hair, which is, apparently, also really good!



This product was a bit love/hate. I have gone through phases with it but stuck till the end! You definitely need to build up the mascara but for a natural look it is really good. Another positive is that it lasts all day (probably because it is waterproof) and holds the curl well. I probably wouldn't repurchase this but I have liked it as a top layer to non waterproof mascara to add a bit of protection to my eyelashes. 

Thank you for reading! Have you tried any of these products? Or any products you are currently loving and could recommend?

Lots of love, x













You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love the garnier micellar water, such a staple in my skincare! If you want to pick it up cheaper they sell it for about £2/£3 in savers x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is for me too! I didn't know this definitely going to savers!!! THANK YOU xx

      Delete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images