The Netflix Tag

05:17


Hey everyone,

I thought this would be an appropriate time to do 'The Netflix Tag' as the Pretty Little Liars season 6 finale and it has been ALL over twitter, instagram, snapchat, literally everywhere (like A)! Anywho, here is the tag.
    
1) What are your favourite series' to watch on Netflix?
I'm taking this as it is generally, so it can be ones I've watched or am watching...
    - Pretty Little Liars (even though we now have to wait until 2016!!)
    - Skins
    - Gossip Girl
    - Prison Break
    - I did love Friday Night Dinner but it has been taken off Netflix!

2) What are you currently watching on Netflix?
     - Pretty Little Liars
     - Prison Break
     - The Vampire Diaries

3) If you could have any series, old or new put on Netflix, what would it be?
Definitely Friday Night Dinner to return to Netflix, Catfish, I love watching it but it's never on when I want to watch it! Or Drake and Josh!

4) What is your one peeve about Netflix?
That they take perfectly good TV programmes and films off: - Friday Night Dinner
                                                                                    - The Inbetweeners
                                                                                    - Drake and Josh
Another one is the fact that it takes ages to find something you want to watch!

5) What are your essentials for a perfect night in with Netflix?
Food, bed and hot chocolate!

6) Recommend one series or film for someone else.
Skins, It was the best series ever! I loved it so much! If anyone doesn't know what it is it is basically about a group of people at college but every two seasons the cast changes, which i really liked as it kept it interesting and it didn't drag on! One part I loved about the casting for the show is that they did open auditions for (possibly) all three gens (there was 6 seasons, every two seasons a new cast - new gen). 

7) Name a series on Netflix that you keep meaning to watch, but haven't.
I started Orange is the New Black but I haven't yet passed season 1. I've been meaning to get back on it but, I don't know, I just haven't. Also 90210, my friend started watching this a while back but I haven't got around to watching more than the first episode yet, I can't get myself to like it enough to continue at the moment.

8) Did you discover anything amazing because of Netflix?
I have to say Gossip Girl and Pretty Little Liars are big ones! I love them so much and once my list of things to watch has gone down a bit I want to re watch both to see how A/Gossip Girl did it all! One film I discovered was GBF and I LOVE it now! If you haven't seen it you HAVE too!


What are your favourite shows/films on Netflix? 

Lots of love, x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images