Versatile Blogger Award

03:02


Hey everyone,
Recently the lovely Ciara (click here to read her fabulous blog!) nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award, thank you Ciara!

So the rules are:
  • Thank the person who gave you the award and add a link to their blog
  • Select and nominate blogs that you recently discovered and consider inspirational and unique
  • Share 7 things about yourself
Here are 7 things about me:
  1. I love drama and want to go on to, possibly acting once I've finished my education. 
  2. I hate fish (I don't mind them swimming)
  3. I am going into my first year of college next month
  4. I love music
  5. I can't whistle properly
  6. I've never broken a bone
  7. I love Disney Films (including the Disney Channel Films)
I nominate:

Lots of love, x

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. That's so kind of you to nominate me! Thank you :) As i'm new to the blogger community I don't actually know any bloggers enough to nominate them :O <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I love your blog! You could nominate bloggers who's blogs you like to read or bloggers you want to befriend maybe? x

      Delete
  2. I also have never broken a bone and I love Disney films! Great post x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've kind of always wanted crutches but I'm well too scared to break my leg or ankle haha x

      Delete
  3. I'm with you on the can't whistle comment! I have never been able to do that!

    www.makinglifeacamera.blogspot.co.uk
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images