The Self Love Challenge 13

05:07


Hey everyone,
I was recently nominated by Ciara to do The Self Love Challenge.
The rules of the challenge are:
 - Write 13 things you love about yourself
 - Nominate other bloggers/vloggers
 - Share the post using the hashtag #theselflovechallenge13

So here are 13 things I love about myself:

1) I love my hair - It is getting longer (which I am loving!) Although it's thick and sometimes stresses me out, it's a lot better than it used to be.

2) My finger nails - my nails have always been quite long and I have never gotten into the habit of biting them. I love the fact that they are easy to paint due to them being quite long and I can do lots of different nail designs on them.

3) I love the friends I've made and my close group of friends, as it used to be four of us but we've merged with another group and they are the bestest (is that a word?) friends that I could ever imagine and I love them loads!

4)I love the new friends I've made this summer, from friends from NCS to my blogging friends (especially Ciara - who's blog you should all check out - we became friends pretty much when we both started blogging not so long ago and she's just amazing!)

5) I love that I am confident enough to push myself to try new things e.g NCS (the most amazing experience of my life) and to speak to new people.

6) I love my eyes, I don't know why but I do.

7) I love my hands - again I don't know why but they're good!

8) I love that I started blogging because so far I have loved it and even though I have a long way to go, I have come a long way since starting!

9) I love my sense of humour, even though no one else does

10) I love that I am always myself with everyone! I hate it when someone is a certain way with you but with others are totally different, like what's the point?

11) I love my attitude to life, I am a really positive person, very happy almost all the time and I try to make myself and others see the positive side to situations

12) I love my height, even though I do say I dislike it, but being 5'3 (ish) which isn't that small but is definitely not tall, its good because I can still wear heels and be an average height!!

13) I love my music taste, I love most music and I am open to listening to anything! As they say: Don't knock it before you've tried it. (I guess that can apply)

I nominate:

Makinglifeacamera
Thrifty Vintage Fashion
In The Clouds















Lots of love, x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Thank you for tagging! I will definitely try and get around to doing this! Well done for going on NCS and being able to grow your confidence. NCS wouldn't be my thing at all but blogging has helped me instead x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the nomination! This is such a lovely tag! It's so nice to meet and make new friends, I'm glad you've had a good time doing so through blogging/NCS! xox

    www.makinglifeacamera.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images