Five Happy Things | March

10:59


Each month I am going to do a 'Five Happy Things' post. This involves five things which have happened that month that have been great (I may start doing it more regularly but for now it's monthly.) This is just to spread a bit of positive attitude, be thankful and just appreciate life a little more I guess.

So here is March's five happy things:

1) Acting - I love it! I'm currently working on a play called Girls Like That for my exam. It's all come together nicely and I'm loving it! It's a very contemporary piece with so much to do with it! I've also started working on my monologue which I've chosen Lady Macbeth's Out Damned Spot scene. It's nice to be working on a classical piece as well as a contemporary piece!

2) The 1975! A couple of weeks ago I went to see The 1975 and it was one of the BEST concerts I've ever been too! Matty was just sipping on his glass of wine the whole way through, it was brilliant! The atmosphere was amazing and Denise gave us a cheeky wave at the end as well!

3) Suits. After finishing Prison Break (which was very sad) I wanted something new to watch and my friend recommended Suits. So even though it isn't something I'd usually watch I chanced it and I have to say it is great! I am already on season 3 but I'm not addicted, I just watch an episode or two before I go to bed and its great! If you don't know, it is about a guy who gets a job at a law firm by accident and had never been to law school. I definitely recommend it whether you are into law stuff or not because it's really funny!

4) V FEST!! I got tickets to V Festival and now I am so excited for summer! I was worried I might not get them or might not be able to afford it but with a lot of saving and using all my birthday money, its happening! Summer is going to be the BEST summer!

5) Lent/Easter. This sounds strange but I gave up chocolate for Lent and now it being Easter I have eaten my body weight in chocolate as I hadn't eaten chocolate in what felt like FOREVER! It was good to know I could go without chocolate and it has given me the motivation to get healthier!

What things have made you smile this month?

Lots of love, x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images