August Favourites 2015

08:25


Hey everyone,
It is my favourite time of the month, FAVOURITES TIME! I absolutely love looking at others monthly favourites, to see what they've been loving because maybe I might love it! This month I have really pushed the boat out in trying different things and I've been loving it (even if my purse hasn't been)!


 I have mixed up my makeup routine a lot more than usual this month, I have definitely been more adventurous! 
Makeup Revolution Redemption Iconic 2 Palette - This palette is my favourite at the moment, it is a dupe of the Naked 2 and its a fraction of the price, at just £4 it is a bargain! The colours last all day and are really pretty!

Makeup Revolution Ultra Face Base Primer - This is a silicon based primer, and I love it! I find this type of primer much better than the liquid type ones as they give a better base for my skin! I will definitely repurchase this once I've used it all!













Bourjois Délice de Poudre Bronzing Powder - I am in love with this product! I have been using it religiously this month!

Q Beauty Blend Brush - I got this from Boots and I haven't seen it in store or online since, its really weird! But it is such a good brush to blend out eyeshadow!!

 Again, I don't really like mixing up the products I use on my body as I don't want to upset my skin but I did and it's been good!

Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Wash - I was going to buy this in the body scrub but since I don't use body scrubs often, as I don't have the time or effort (which is bad, I should do), that when I saw it was a body wash too, I had no excuse but to buy it! It smells so good, I just love it!

Hollister Silver Strand Mist Beach - This is one of my all time favourite sprays! Personally I think Hollister do some of the best smelling body sprays ever!

Music
This month I have been loving an Irish band called HomeTown! I saw them at Lytham (and met them the other day) and I'm in love, haha! Along with my August Spotify Playlist below I have also been loving:
                 - Four Five Seconds - HomeTown
                         - Wherever You Will Go - HomeTown
So as you can see I've had a little obsession with HomeTown lately!

















Films/TV Shows
Camp Rock - This has been one of my favourite films since it came out but this month I have watched it a few too many times.

Catfish The TV Show - It's recently been on MTV like all day, so you can guess what I've been doing with my days!

Paper Towns - I went to see the film about two weeks ago and I LOVED it! I bought the book a few weeks before but hadn't had much chance to read it but I definitely will now!

Books














Honestly, I don't read as much as I should or I would like, but on holiday I tend to read at least one book! Last year it was Insurgent so this year I thought it should be Allegiance (the third in the Divergent trilogy). I would definitely recommend all of the books!

People
My favourite famous person this month has to be Brendan Murray from HomeTown. He has an AMAZING voice, like seriously so good, and I love just him! (heart eye emoji)! I also got to meet HomeTown the other day and they were all super lovely and friendly but I'm sad because my photo with Brendan is awful!


Max Joseph is up there this month as well! I love how he just lays down the law and takes no messing on Catfish!

I know it's an extremely long post but favourites are favourites!
What are your favourites this month?

Lots of love, x

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. What a great post!! Love this! I love the music playlist I'm obsessed with Marvin Gaye!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Means a lot! I just love Charlie Puth really! x

      Delete
  2. I really want to go and see Paper Towns - I've heard so many good things :)

    www.makinglifeacamera.blogspot.co.uk

    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a good film!! You should definitely go and see it! x

      Delete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images