What's In My Bag?

10:40


Hi everyone,
I love these type of blog posts and YouTube videos as you get to be a little bit nosey and see what others carry round in their bags. So I thought that I would let you have a nosey into my bag!

My bag is from Primark! It was such a good price (somewhere around the £6-£10 mark probably)! It is a very good sized bag, big enough for days when I want to take my iPad with me and notebooks! I love the look of it and how the zip parts are a gold colour! I also love how it has short handles and then a long strap too!

My purse is also from Primark and I got it when I bought the bag (as you can tell I was loving Primark that day). The purse is big and has lots of different compartments to put money, cards, change and I also carry some tablets in the back compartment (I don't know why I do, but you can never be too careful!) I would say the quality inside is fab! But the bow has fallen off the front :(

Spray is a must have in my bag! I am always conscious that I smell so having a mini deodorant is perfect as it is small and useful! I also keep my Hollister spray because the scent is AMAZING!

Hand sanitiser is something I carry around everywhere with me! I used to have one in my blazer pocket at school, because school toilets (ew). But anyway you never know when you need to wash your hands but can't or maybe there's no soap or something, I don't know! All I can say is hand sanitiser is something that I rely on!

I just keep a few makeup products to refresh my face throughout the day if I need to. I try to only keep a small makeup bag in there so I keep my products to a minimum. So I have:
- Retractable Powder Brush

Chewing gum is another essential to my bag, I have loads of packs in there so I never run out. (Although I do usually have a tub but I ran out and got a pack with 5 of the packs in).

Even though there is rarely times in the UK that the sunnies can come out, I do keep them in there hoping they will be put to use! My sunglasses are prescription ones from Specsavers and I actually love them. When people think of perscription sunglasses most generally think of crappy ones but there were so many nice ones, if you are thinking of getting prescription sunglasses DO IT!

Headphones are another must for journeys or just when you don't want people to bother you!

I also carry paracetamol, ibuprofen, my keys and my inhaler but firstly, I didn't think they were interesting enough to photograph and secondly my keys were in my front door and inhaler in a case from my holiday so it was easier just telling you! 

Thanks for reading!

Do you carry similar items? And am I missing out on carrying some essentials? Let me know!

Lots of love, x


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Loved this! You take the exact same things as me everywhere and I love that bag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love my bag too! The quality of it for the price is soooo good! x

      Delete
  2. I love you bag and your Jack wills makeup bag! I totally agree with you, about sunglasses. Mine are from spec-savers are I love them, so they so much better quality then ones from Primark!

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! My specsavers sunglasses have saved my life! They are such good quality too! x

      Delete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images