New Drugstore Purchases | Under £10

09:34


Hey everyone,
I recently picked up a few new products in Boots and Superdrug, they are all really cheap, but pretty good so far. I love trying out makeup that's slightly cheaper as you may find a dupe which you no longer need to pay high prices for or you may just find a product you love! Either way you're winning!

1) NYC Smooth Skin Primer - £3.49 (On the Superdrug website at the moment I think it is £2.49)


I thought I would try a different primer after finishing my Collection primer. So I thought I would start cheap and go from there. This primer is really inexpensive and a very good product. I wasn't sure at first as I noticed there was like glitter bits inside of it. However, I haven't noticed it on my face which is why I have continued to use it. I have found it keeps my makeup on well and for long periods of time and would recommend it for anyone who hasn't really tried primer before and wants a cheap one to begin or if you just need a good cheap primer.  


2) Rimmel London BB Cream - £6.99

 


I wasn't sure about this product before purchasing as I had never really liked BB creams before, but I thought I would give it a shot. I really like the product, however I do think it needs a primer underneath to keep it in place, but overall I like the product so far and hope I do as I continue to use it. 



3) Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder - £3.99


I have heard of a lot of people using this and loving it. I've never really tried any other powders as I have always been happy with my trusty Natural Collection powder from Boots. However, I felt it was time to try something new. My first impressions are that I don't like it as much as my Natural Collection one to set the my makeup in specific places, for example, under my eyes, but as a more general use I quite like the product. 


4) Collection Work The Colour Shadow Pencil in Hot Chocolate - £2.50


I bought this as eyeshadow crayons ( I guess you could call them) are really good for colour on your eyes when you are lazy (like me!) I already have one in Vanilla Sky and loved it so I thought I would try this one out. I haven't used it much yet but I know that they go onto the eye easily and last on a long time! 


5) Seventeen Powder and Blush Brush - £2.99


All though I do have some higher end makeup brushes, I feel you don't have to spent a fortune on makeup brushes. I hadn't ever bought any Seventeen brushes so thought I would give this one a try. I really liked the look of the brush, from the colour to the size and shape and from first use I love it! I use it to contour as I find it is the perfect size for in the hollows of my cheeks. It hasn't shedded and is super soft! I would definitely recommend this brush!


6) Seventeen Eye Shadow Brush - £1.99


After loving my other Seventeen brush and recently returning to wearing eyeshadow I decided I would pick up this brush and again it is a very inexpensive but good brush. I love the look of the brush and how the eyeshadow goes onto the eye. For £1.99 it is a very good brush.



Lots of love x

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I used to use the Stay Matte powder all the time when I was younger, but other than that I haven't tried any of these out x

    www.pintsizedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you like the Stay Matte powder? I don't particularly at the moment, at least it was a cheap do! x

      Delete
  2. I must try out that primer, I'm on the look out for a cheap one and those makeup brushes. Great post!

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recently bought the Makeup Revolution primer, but haven't tested it out yet, that may be a good one too though x

      Delete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images