Get To Know Me Tag

15:11



Hey everyone,
As a new blogger I thought I would do a get to know me tag as I think it is good way to start, enjoy.

1. Do you have a middle name?
    Yeah I do, it's Kim

2. What was your favorite subject in school?
    Drama 

3. What’s your favorite drink?
    Diet coke or a white chocolate mocha

4. What’s your favorite song at the moment?
    Are You With Me by Lost Frequencies or Shut Up And Dance by Walk The Moon


5. What would you name your children?
    For girls, I quite like the names Amelia and Phoebe and for boys, Noah or Austin

6. Do you participate in any sports?
    Not anymore, I used to run and play netball, basketball and rounders

7. What’s your favorite book?
    Insurgent (the second in the divergent series)

8. What’s your favorite colour?
    Orange or pink

9. What’s your favorite animal?
    Monkey or cat

10. What’s your favorite perfume?
      Daisy by Marc Jacobs

11. What’s your favorite holiday?
      Spain

12. Have you graduated from High School?
      I've just finished my GCSE's

13. Have you been out of the country?
      Yeah

14. Do you speak any other languages?
     German 

15. Do you have any siblings?
      Yeah! I have two sisters
16. What’s your favorite store?
      At the moment either H&M or New Look

17. What’s your favorite restaurant?
      I hate to be that person but Nando's

18. Do you like school?
     Yeah

19. Who are some of your favourite YouTubers?
      Makeup Stick and Becca Rose

20. What’s your favorite movie?
      Love Rosie, Camp Rock, High School Musical (and 2 and 3) and Divergent

21. What are some of your favorite TV shows?
      Pretty Little Liars, Skins and Friday Night Dinner at the moment

22. PC or Mac?
     Mac's look so much better but I've never had one (don't hate me) so I guess I will have to go with        PC

23. What phone do you have?
      I have an iPhone 5S

24. How tall are you?
      I'm about 5'5 I think

25. Any pets?
     I have a cat 


Thanks for reading

Lots of Love, x















You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I have to agree Becca Rose is one of my favourite Youtubers too! Welcome to the blogging world :)

    www.makinglifeacamera.blogspot.co.uk
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images