Summer Outfits

06:25


Hey everyone,
A couple of weeks ago I went to Spain for a week. Summer shopping is my favorite thing to do, so I thought I'd share two of my favourite outfits!




                            
 Dress: H&M 
Shoes: Primark
Necklace: Primark
Ring: Boohoo

This outfit was one of my favourite as it is summery and so pretty! The lace top of the dress is so cute and the detailing is great! The shoes are such a pretty colour I can't get over the colour of them, I am so glad I found them! The necklace I got for my birthday and it is lovely! It is one of my favourite necklaces to wear and completes a cute outfit!







Top: H&M
Shorts: New Look
Necklace: Forever 21

This is definitely more of an evening wear with the black top but you can mix it up! I tend to wear this outfit with several different shoes, but it tends to be my black boots! The shorts are definitely my favourite part of this outfit! I love the pattern! The necklace, I think, completes the outfit as it's tribal type print matches the shorts print. I love this crop top as it isn't extremely tight and fits nicely!

What are your favourite summer outfits? 

Lots of love, x
                                                                         
                               









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images