What's On My iPhone?

07:48


Hey everyone,

I love seeing these videos and blog posts so I thought it was only right that I do one myself!

My iPhone




















I have the iPhone 5S in white and my phone case is a mint green-ish colour with the house from Up! on it which i LOVE!



My lock screen is currently a photo of a waterfall

My home screen is currently a photo of Brendan from HomeTown!



On my first page there is nothing. There is a reason for this: this mostly applies to when I have photos of me and my friends or bands or something and you can never see the home screen due to all the apps in the way so I simply moved all my apps onto the second and third pages so I can always admire my lock screen.
Along the bottom I have:
                                       - Music (I don't tend to use it much as I use my iPod so i have more storage
                                         space on my phone, but I am used to having it there)
                                       - Messages
                                       - Twitter (as it is something I use a lot)
                                       - Settings


























On the second page all the apps are pretty self explanatory as they are the basic apps that come with the phone but I also have:
                                       - Barclays Banking (an easy way to keep track of the money going in and out                                          of my card)
                                       - Outlook (As I don't like the mail app already on the phone)


On the third page it is much more interesting (I guess you could say). I like my phone to be really organised so it looks pretty boring with three folders, but that's how I like it okay?




  Firstly is my Social folder:
                                       - Facebook
                                       - Facebook Messenger
                                       - Instagram
                                       - Snapchat
                                       - YouTube
                                       - WhatsApp
                                       - Netflix
                                       - Tumblr
                                       - Spotify
                               
                             
Secondly, Lifestyle. I wouldn't call it lifestyle but I don't really know what to call it so it's lifestyle!
                                       - Timehop - The best app to see your cringy post from years ago
                                       - Shazam - good for songs on the radio that you don't know
                                       - The Hits - the best digital radio station!
                                       - Dubsmash
                                       - Countdown+
                                       - Moves - It counts your steps
                                       - Wishbone - A pointless app that you choose between two things
                                       - Crowdfire - To manage my twitter and instagram followers


Thirdly, Photography:
                                       -VSCOcam - My favourite photo editing app, I use it for everything!
                                       - whitagram - So my full photos fit on instagram
                                       - Squaready - The same as Whitagram but can have colour in the background
                                       - Layout - Collage app for instagram
                                       - Collage - I use it to make my lockscreen and homescreens as it has a  
                                         the sizing for it


Fourthly, shopping:
                                       - Forever 21
                                       - Boots
                                       - Craftgawker - DIY inspirations (It's not really shopping but I don't like
                                         moving the positions of my apps)


Fifthly, Blogging:
                                  - Blogger - I mainly use this to add to my unpublished post which has all my
                                                     ideas on.
                                  - Bloglovin
                                  - Analytics
                                  - Static - To managed my social media pages for my blog (e.g twitter, tumblr)
                                  - Pinterest
                                  - Bitly - It shortens links, I haven't used it much as of yet though
                                  - Gmail - I use it to send myself photos from my phone for my blog and
                                                  generally it is my email connected to my blog.

So that is everything that is on my iPhone, I like doing 'What's on my...'/'What's in my....' posts so I may be doing more in the future.

What apps do you love or recommend?

Lots of love, x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love this post. Going to add some of them blogging apps on my phone now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay, glad my post helped you out! Thanks!! x

      Delete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images