Real Techiques Core Collection Set | First Impressions

09:46


Hey everyone,

So, you may know if you follow me on twitter ( if you don't you should, click here) that I recently bought the Real Techiques Core Collection Set from Boots because it was half price at only £11! That is an AMAZING price for these brushes and the quality of them, as, if you don't know, the separate brushes cost around the £10 mark.
So I thought I would share with you my first impressions so here we go...




These brushes are all super soft
and dense which means that they will be good to apply or blend a product! I love each size brush. I know with Real Techniques that these will just be amazing brushes and I will not regret buying!

Buffing Brush
I have been using this to apply my foundation. So far I am loving it! It blends my foundation to perfection, not leaving any streaks or lines or whatever on your face! It is also so soft and I am looking forward to many more uses of this brush!


Contour Brush
This is my new favourite contour brush! Again it is such a soft brush and it fits perfectly in the hollows of my cheeks for the perfect contour! 

Foundation Brush
Honestly, I don't particularly like foundation brushes like this, but I did try it out and I still don't particularly like it. However, it applied my foundation better than I expected and I would use it again but I definitely prefer the buffing brush or my Real Techniques Sponge.

Detailer Brush
I have to start by saying this is the CUTEST  brush ever! It is so thin and tiny, I just love it! I always like to add extra concealer to blemishes or extra powder on certain parts of my face it is perfect! 

The set also came with a case which is great for keeping the brushes if I'm going on holiday or something so it will definitely come in handy! 
Overall, I am so happy with the set and for £11 it was definitely a great buy! 

What are your opinions?

Lots of love, x







You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love their buffing brush, £11 is amazing for all of them x
    Love Vicki | victoriajanex.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is by far my favourite brush too! I'm so happy with the deal I got on them!! x

      Delete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images